Hey... I'm Megan Williams!
I'm a Specialised Kinesiologist and Remedial Massage Therapist. I'm also the mother of 4 gorgeous kids.
I find parenting quite a challenge sometimes (and a wee bit stressful), but when I remember to use my knowledge and skills to traverse that tricky terrain, I occasionally have moments when I pat myself on the back for a job well done. Hahaha...
I love helping other mums deal with the stresses and challenges of parenting too.
Healing emotional trauma in children lies especially close to my heart.
I find teaching other parents how to handle their kids' stress and emotional problems to be immensely satisfying.
Helping my own kids through the emotional ups and downs after divorce has been a journey filled with both joy and heart-ache.
But I feel so honoured to be able to teach them how to cope better through stressful situations like this.
Dealing with stress is a skill all kids need to learn and the most influential place to get that skill is in the family home.
I'm passionate about teaching mums how to recognise stress in their children and how to clear that stress from their little bodies, so they can grow up to be happy, healthy and confident individuals. To have an abundance of self-worth and the positive drive to make life work for them!
- Everything (good, bad or otherwise) happens for a reason
- All stress is... is an energy imbalance that needs to be corrected (and it's easy to do)
- We are all here simply to express our experience of life
- There is nothing you cannot be, do or have in this life (if you're prepared to take action)
- To change something about your life... that change must begin from within!
I love cuddles with my kids, small country towns and wild caught Atlantic Salmon.
I want to read more, do more yoga and change the world... one balance at a time!!!